domenica 20 maggio 2007

Glasgow calling

I have a big and profound love for Glasgow...I worked on my dissertation there and it was also the first time for me away from home on my own. well I've been already away from home on my own, but always together with some friends, school mates...that time I was completely alone, and that's probably why I feel such a strong link to Glasgow.
anyway I think Glasgow doesn't receive the right attention it deserves, it' s all a matter of misconceptions and I think is so wrong...It has such a warm heart, the city centre, so naive and cosy, and what about Mackintosh? so great! well, I think I will dedicate many many words to Glasgow trying to give it something back!
In the meantime check out some good glaswegian sound with the band "the fratellis", who had a big success with their brilliant single Chelsea dagger!
bye for now

Nessun commento: